I know Oreos are milk’s favorite cookies but Bailey’s give this classic a delicious boozy twist in a no-churn ice cream form.No-Churn Oreos and Bailey's Ice Cream is made with only 4 ingredients and fast, easy and so delicious.
Updated April 2021 with more detailing information, including step by step instructions with photos, etc.
I know Oreos are milk's favorite cookies but Bailey's give this classic a delicious boozy twist in a no-churn ice cream form. No-churn ice creams are convenient as you do not need an ice cream machine. You simply whip everything together, freeze and enjoy. You make this No-Churn Oreos and Bailey's Ice Cream in half the time it takes for traditional homemade ice cream. The addition of alcohol to the ice cream means that it doesn’t freeze completely solid. But, that means your ice cream is always soft to scoop, no thawing needed!
- Heavy Whipping Cream, Cold
- Condensed Milk
- Bailey's Irish Cream
- Place stand-mixer attachment bowl in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In a food processor, add in 10 Oreos and hold down the pulse button until crushed into tiny fine crumbs (small grainy pieces).
- Then, add in 15 Oreos to the food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped (large coarse pieces).
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream and Bailey's in the cold mixing bowl until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes).
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream and fold to combine.
- Dump in Oreos and combine.
- Pour the "ice cream" mixture into a freezer-safe container. Top with additional Oreos if desired.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Then, scoop and enjoy!
Does No-Churn Ice Cream Taste as Good as Churned Ice Cream?
I FREAKING love ice cream. It's creamy and delicious. I always seem to find room in my stomach to enjoy a good scoop or two (or a pint) of ice cream. I personally think churned ice cream is better than no-churn in terms of flavor and texture. No-churned ice cream is very sweet with the addition of sweetened condensed milk compared to churned ice cream that has a traditional base that uses egg yolks.
However, I think No-Churn Ice Creams are great if you have very limited space, limited time, and only require a handful of ingredients. But, if you are interested in an ice cream maker I love my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker ICE-21. It's pretty small so it doesn't take up to much space and makes delicious ice cream churned out in about 20 minutes. Also, I highly suggest Salt & Straw Ice Cream Cookbook, it's less than $20 on amazon and their Sea Salt With Caramel Ribbons Ice Cream might be the BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER HAD.
No-Churn Oreos and Bailey's Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Bailey's Irish Cream*
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 25 Oreos + more for topping (optional)
- Place the stand mixer attachment bowl in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add 10 Oreo cookies to a food processor and hold down the pulse button until the Oreos are a fine crumb.
- Now add 15 Oreo cookies to the food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. You want larger chunks.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream and baileys in the cold mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the whipped cream. Fold to combine.
- Add chopped Oreos to the mixture. Fold to combine.
- Pour the "ice cream" mixture into a freezer safe container.
- Top with more crushed oreos (Optional)
- *Freeze for at least 6 hours - overnight.