– 1 sheet puff pastry – 8 ounces of brie – 1 egg – 2 tablespoons honey + more for topping – ½ teaspoon white truffle oil – all-purpose flour for dusting
1. Start by pre-heating your own to 400°F and thawing 1 sheet of puff pastry according to package directions. Then, mix honey and white truffle oil in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Once the puff pastry is thawed, roll out on a clean flat surface with is lightly dusted with flour. Roll out to roughly 10 inches x 10 inches.
3. Place puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Then spread, truffle honey in the middle of the puff pastry .Spread it until it is the same diameter of the brie roughly.
4. Place brie on top of the truffle honey.
5. Fold the corners and put them into the center of the brie. It should look like a square diamond and lightly pinch together.
6. Again, fold the corner one at a time into the center and pinch together. Then, brush with egg wash (1 egg beaten with a tablespoon of water).
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown
8. Cool slightly and serve hot with a variety of accompaniments.