This is an easy homemade COOKIE BUTTER fudge sauce is perfect for ice cream, cheesecake, and all kinds of desserts! If you love that Biscoff and speculoos flavor, this recipe is for you!
Cookie Butter Fudge Sauce will be your next favorite ice cream and dessert topping! Hello, delicious warm spices in a silky hot indulgence sauce that is ready in just minutes. It's perfect with my Cookie Butter Bar Ice Cream! Or enjoy on a traditional brownie sundae. I've even topped a skillet cookie with this Cookie Butter Fudge Sauce. I swear this sauce makes every taste better. This sauce has one whole jar of cookie butter, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and corn syrup!
The recipe is as simple as can be, heat heavy cream and corn syrup, then add vanilla extract and stir in cookie butter until combined. Cookie Butter Fudge Sauce is best right out of the saucepan on cold ice cream but can be easily stored in a mason jar and reheated for later cookie butter cravings.
What is Cookie Butter?
Cookie Butter is a spread made from ground-up spice cookies called speculoos, they’re the European version of gingerbread cookies. Europeans make Speculoos around St. Nicolas Day, and similar to the US, families have different ways of creating their recipes with different spices and in varying shapes and sizes.
Where can I buy Cookie Butter?
Usually, I stock up on Cookie Butter at my local Trader Joes. You can find the closest one to you here! If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s in your area. I’ve also been able to find cookie butter at Target.
Cookie Butter Fudge Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- 1 14 oz jar of cookie butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan,heat heavy cream and corn syrup over medium heat.
- Bring to simmer, whisking occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add in cookie butter and vanilla and whisk vigorously.
- Serve over cold ice cream
- Store extra in airtight container or mason jar. To reheat, put microwave safe jar or container in microwave for 10 seconds. Stir and repeat until hot (about 4 intervals)
Need More Cookie Butter Recipes?
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie Butter Bars - chewy bars filled with dark chocolate chunks, cookie butter and topped with flaky sea salt.
- Cookie Butter Bar Ice Cream - smooth ice cream filled with bits and crumbs of my Chocolate Chunk Cookie Butter Bars. The recipe is above this one.
Let me know if you're also a cookie butter fanatic, I'd love to focus on even more cookie butter recipes in the future!